Monday, December 22, 2008

Tina's family say they mad at you


Well, you know that I am the LAST person to get involved with something like this cause i got enough stuff goin on in my own life and I don't need to be all over the phone and the computer and what not trying to figure out why everybody so messed up and why they just can't just go to work and stop at the store afterwards and buy somethin to make dinner with.  I don't like to bother no one.  BUT... Tina's brother's wife Nina, you know that one that go to the PTA meetings dressed like she think PTA stands for Pussy, Tits and Ass?  I told her that too!  I let her know it want none of my business but that she was just too nasty to be dressing like that.  But I said it real nice.  Anyway, I seen her at the Safeway today and she told me that Tina's mom is pissed at you cause you didn't answer your phone when Tina called you for bail and that you ain't been to see her on death row yet.  She start yellin at ME right at the Campbell Soups and YOU KNOW I almost picked up one of them cans and threw it at her head.  But I didn't since I can't get thrown out of that store one more time or I'm banned for life.  Cause you remember what happen them two times I got caught shoplifting that birth control and them cigarettes.  And then that time when me and (J)... in case "you know who" reads this....me and (J) was trying to find the bathroom in the back of the Safeway but we couldn't find it and (J) really had to piss cause we drank a bunch of chablis and red bull and he got lost back in the stockroom and couldn't find the bathroom so he went right behind a big crate of Bownty paper towels and pissed on the floor. Did I ever tell you about that?  I meant to.   He was writing his name in piss on the side of the giant crate.  J-E-R... oh I better not write it all out.   Well the store manager caught us back there and started yellin at US the way Nina was yellin at ME today cause Tina's momma's mad YOU ain't been to see Tina on death row yet. Oh, did I tell you?  I don't think I did.  Tina is gettin RELEAESED tomorrow.  They say she is the first person to ever serve 48 hours on death row and then go free. But that's just like her.  Only Tina.  I heard she ain't got no way of gettin  home from jail, so don't answer your phone today cause it's probably Tina looking for a ride.  But the lawyers and the mayor and stuff said all the evidence they had was circumcision and that she only gonna have the lewd conduct charge on her record. And even though Tina's momma's glad that Tina got off death row and that Tina's gonna live, she is STILL mad at you.  Nina mumbled something about Christmas, how you probaly wouldn't be invited, and that you wouldn't even care that it was Tina's first Christmas since jail and death row.  Shirley said hi!   She stopped over here after she stopped at the jail to see Tina on death row.  By the time Shirley got to the jail they already moved Tina over to regular jail so they had lunch in the visitors lounge.  She said Tina never mentioned you.  I don't know, maybe you should give her a ride home.  It ain't my business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment