Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh, Hey Girl!


I am JUST askin and I AINT sayin but what the fuck runnin shit do I have do to make sure that Fortune remember that she even HAVE a baby.  She as bad as Tina.  There somethin I wanted to tell you about Tina... can't remember what it is now. I'll think of it.   Anyway, Fortune call me and say "Hey girl I need you to CALL me at SEVEN in the MORNING and make sure my ass get up for the baby" You know, cause she need to feed it and shit.  And SHE KNOW that I ain't even up at seven and I don't even get up before The View come on.  That bitch actin like she can't even set no clock.  Wellllllll...maybe she AIN'T able to do that.

Fortune keep runnin off all over the place, she go to Fresno and Sacramento on Monday and Wednesday and next week she say she goin to Union City on Saturday and YOU KNOW she party when she there, but she keep leavin the baby with me sayin she be back on Monday, and YOU KNOW that she ain't even gonna come back til Tuesday and she KNOW that if she come home any later than 12 noon on Tuesday then that baby gonna be on its own cause I got a standing one o'clock appointment at Bibbies on Tuesday and YOU KNOW I ain't giving that shit up. Fortune doin the whole Immaculate Conception tour, doing preaching on street corners,  sayin how no man ain't never fucked her for a long time and that she have the biggest miracle baby since Mary had that baby.   she SAY that people believe it but she
 say she don't want to EXPLOIT the baby yet so she gonna wait til she four months old to put her in front of cameras.  That's just how she think.  Cause you shouldn't be in front of cameras from the time you were born.  And I don't know if I told you but Fortune name her baby after  Tina's middle name, Cher.  Damn, it was SOMETHIN about Tina that I wanted to tell you about.  I can't remember.

Mary call me today from Dolores Park durin that big, gay party and she say she seen Shakey's younger brother Stable rollin around with some dude on a pink blanket sprayin water on each other.  I'm just sayin.  They could have been suckin each others dicks and THAT would have been just as gay, but maybe even not!  Stable always had such pretty girls with him. 

I need to go, there a conclusion of Deal or No Deal on at 9AM on GSN, and I need to make sure I get up in time.  This bitch either gonna win $2 or $750, 000.  Them cable bitches took my TIVO away, so I need to be awake.

I'll call you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment